Hey people sry for not blogging for many days though i was online...Okay...This few days i was either at home studying or library or school with joyce,mel,kayxi and jaime. Kay let me start on tuesday...
5 may 09(:
Had PE!!!! I was so happy yet so pissed also during PE!Some people are just so unreasonable!Then recess...During chinese and the rest of the dam lessons i freaking forgot what happen.. After school stayed back with shona and rachel for lunch then saw divya.Went to foyer with divya then saw kayxi,jaime,gladys,mel and joyce. At the end i went to the canteen with them and divya. We went bbt shop after putting our bags in the canteen. Divya treated me to bbt.Thanks divya(: After that we stayed back.Divya went home early cos she got to go meet her mother at pp. So left me,gladys,mel,kayxi,jaime and joyce. we were studying for maths.Me,gladys and mel were doing the maths worksheet ms yap gave us and joyce were doing her tuition hwk. I did not know how to do jaime help me then kayxi go pinch her..Haha.Then we were doing and doing lar.Then mel were doing that trick that i always fell for it so irritating. Some more she use marker lar. She was like "nicole chan ,nicole chan" Then i went to turn then draw on my face lar >.<>
6 may 09(:
Okay...Had maths paper it was dam difficult lar.Did not really have enough time to finish the paper. After the paper, went macs with dam alot people lar....After macs went to pet shop and saw many cute dogs(:After that went back to school with mel.At school only me and mel alone lar...Cos joyce went for tuition.So.. we were trying to study but could not study at all! So we went bbt shop. After we came back we slacked. Then went to 202 classroom cos kayxi dragged us in.After that we went back to canteen. Then kayxi wanted to go bbt shop so we followed AGAIN lar...Then we were studying... JOYCE finally came.After awhile went to play ground....We went back to school shoot, played soccer. After that mel went home. I went home. Then at home was dam freaking tired lar.Bathed. Then i slept .. I woke up i was dam tired to go eat dinner lar so i just skip dinner..
7 may 09(:
This day had lit was dam difficult lar. 100% gonna fail already lar!! After lit went bbt shop with lavina,rebecca and valerie.Was dam freaking funny lar. Took bus with them also except valerie. It was dam fun!Went home studied!!
8 may 09(:
Yesterday went with annabelle to pool place.Saw megan.Then i was freaking cold lar.After that went to starbucks.Went to library after that.Met mel,kayxi,jaime,gladys,rebecca,joyce and many people lar!I sat with mel,joyce,kayxi and jaime.After that joyce went off. Left me,mel,kayxi and jaime. Then kayxi hit my head for i forgot what. Then i found it very fun. So i continued using my head to hit her head.Then we went hyper!!! Went to the bus stop then i had to cross the overhead brigde.So i crossed and then took bus went home. Kay thats all..
Now going to eat dont know what my mother ask me to eat lar!
Can u at least tell me his name!! I wan to know very badly! Though i dont know him. He is also once my _ _ _ _ _ _ i would want to know him! I miss him.U never thought how i would feel! U never would tell me things about him! But why? I got choice to choose to want to know and want to not know! But u never gave me the chance to choose! If i had the chance i would say i want to know who he is! I want to know him! I would even want to find him!):):Now i ask u but at the end what happens i get big freaking scolding from u! I hate u!!! Why are u so mean!